08 May 2011

OMG Prom.

Last night we had our UDPT Prom. So once again I got to go to prom, but this time there were no high schoolers anywhere to be found nor were there any silly corsages... but we did have an open bar! Definitely didn't have one of those at the last prom I was at. Christina and I went in the afternoon to MAC to get our make-up done. We had them do our eyes and fake eyelashes! I always love having an excuse to get all dressed up and wear heels. Although I was taller than some of my guy friends... they weren't too thrilled about that ha.


We had our pre-prom party at one of the 2nd year's apartments where we shared all kinds of yummy appetizers and drinks. My friends and I made some sangria. Delish! Afterwards, we met up at the parking lot to meet the bus that we were taking over to the country club. And as we waited for the bus we took lots of "prom pics!" Fun stuff I know. The rest of the evening was spent dancing and enjoying the company of friends/classmates. Such a wonderful evening! 

No comments: