21 May 2011

Moving on up

Not to be too much of a nerd, but as I am starting to prepare for ortho that's going to start next week I find myself really enjoying reading the assignments. Thank goodness! Finally we're getting to the exciting stuff. I've been dreading the start of it because everyone has always been like, "ohhh just wait til you get to ortho," or "oh man this is nothing compared to ortho." You get the point... But essentially as long as I keep it all in perspective of why I actually need to learn this stuff I should be ok. I finally had the guts to sit down and look up all the readings and assignments this afternoon. Not too terrible...yet.

Well enough about school, don't want to bore people. I also started packing up my apartment today! Craziness. Stuff everywhere. Ugh. I hate moving. But the end result is going to be worth it. Hopefully the other girl is all moved out this weekend so I can assess the situation Monday and move it all on Tuesday before class starts Wednesday! As I sit on the couch right now staring at the massive pile of stuff I am reminded of what a certain friend used to say about the inside of my purse, because it definitely looks like Vera Bradley threw up in my dining room! Some things will never change ha!

34 DAYS til Greenville wedding weekend with my long lost BFF's!

1 comment:

Angela&Corey said...

This one time in Ortho...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEEEEE YOU AGAIN.