30 January 2011

I Just Want My Own Dang Kitchen

Ever since moving to Delaware I have found myself becoming progressively more OCD about the kitchen. It never really bothered me much in Clemson, maybe it has something to do with the people I live with? Yes I think so. But still I just find myself becoming more and more irritated by the little things, and having my stuff not being taken care of like it should doesn't help. For example I am down to 2 short glasses and 4 tall glasses when I started out with 6 of each... How does this even happen I don't know... Frustrating? Yes.

I was walking through Anthropologie last week (since we have one in Newark), and I just couldn't help but "ooo" and "ahh" over all the kitchen stuff. I simply can't wait til I get to buy real kitchen stuff that matches, and decorate exactly the way I want it without having to worry about some rando roommate using it too. I probably sound bitchy, but if you came here you would understand.

Here's some of the things that caught my eye:



3 comments:

Kelly said...

you crack me up. don't be so teste, beste :) HAH

love the kitchenware you are finding. I too, anticipate the day of having my own.

Angela&Corey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corey said...

hahaha - to both of you.

Someday, someday.