11 January 2011

Snow. Snow. Snow.

I don't think that there is anything much more peaceful then sitting at my desk this evening and watching the snow fall outside my window. I literally just want to sit here all night and watch it. If I were to have a favorite type of weather, right now I'd say it would definitely be snow. And listening to some Sufjan at the same time makes it even better. Now that I live north of the Mason-Dixon Line I don't get silly snow days anymore like Clemson would give us. They are prepared up here. Salt trucks, snow plows, and the like all getting the roads ready before the storms so we can all go about our lives the next day. So a couple inches won't keep me out of school anymore. Oh well. Maybe I'll hope for a blizzard now! But we're only getting about 4 more inches tonight... so I'm pretty sure I'll be going to class tomorrow.

Snow. Snow. Snow.

No comments: