22 January 2011

Reorganizing & Prioritizing

Life has dealt me situations which have lead me to reconsider and evaluate things in my life. I feel it is a good point to "reorganize" so to speak and really get a handle on what is bringing me positiveness and what is not. It's not quite spring yet, but it doesn't matter I'm starting the "spring cleaning" of my life in January. Taking some time off from certain things will give me time to appreciate and value what I do have in my life. I feel like I've been too close to my breaking point for too long. Life just kept on piling things up, but now it's time to divide and conquer. And I am hoping that this will all work out in the end, resolve things, and keep my life on a positive track. I will leave you with one of the things I did... I am in the process of purging my facebook of people I never talk to/don't really know anymore. It is liberating. I've always wanted to do it. I highly recommend it.

John 16:33 - I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.


Psalm 55:22 - Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i look forward to talking about these things with you soon.