Yep... 40 days left of freedom. Aka the start of PT school. It's starting to become real as the day gets closer and closer. I feel like I'm back into the summer routine at home and work, and it's nice. I'm trying not to get too comfortable as I know I'm just going to have to pack up and move again... this time for good.
As my days left are few, I'm trying to make the most of my time. Spending time with my family has been at the top of the list. Today for instance after I got off work I planted my herbs in the garden with mom, then we all went to a dixie youth baseball game to support Colonel's team, and lastly we made a little trip to J. Crew. Oh and of course we came home and made dinner together; always an eventful time full of lots of chatter and laughter. Gotta love it.
2 comments:
I want to visit. Badly.
whew, 40ish days is all I have to wait until you are up north? good. haha
enjoy family time!
Post a Comment