I know I have nothing that exciting to blog about, but I will still write anyways. I am enjoying work as usual, especially because of the food I get to eat. I'm definitely going to miss it. Scallops, fish, turkey & brie wrap, sliders, and all other kinds of homemade goodness. Ah how nice it is to not have to cook a meal for one every night.
Hopefully I'll make it through this weekend, not too terribly exhausted... Work tomorrow night, then doubles on Friday & Saturday, and work again on Sunday morning/afternoon... then catching a plane late Sunday afternoon in Savannah headed to St. Louis. Whew. I'm looking forward to my short travel break and road trip. It will be a nice change of pace. And not to mention getting a chance to spend some time with Missy and Eric, even if it is only for less than 24 hours. And of course I'm looking forward to Jimmy coming to my house for the summer and getting to work with me too. Good times shall be had!
Tonight I had dinner with Jess at Truffles. Mmmmm. So good. Gazpacho and then tortellini. Besides the food, it was nice to get to catch up since she just got back from her honeymoon. I wish we weren't going to have to live so far away from each other, especially as she's moving next week :( Hopefully we'll get some quality beach time in next week when I get back before she leaves, since she's always been my beach buddy. Well that's about all that's going on in my life these days.
1 comment:
i've always wondered why they call them sliders.
dinner for one? hello, you couldn't cooked for me more, geeze. :)
i'm jealous of your closeness to the beach. i want to be there.
k bye!
Post a Comment