Yesterday, I said my good-bye to the library as I studied on the 5th floor for the very last time. I honestly can't even believe I actually got a comfy chair by the stairs...shocking especially since it's exam week! Then today I went to a farewell reception for Health Science students with the faculty. It was nice to see that some of the professors do actually know me and are interested in my future, so I ended up having some lovely conversations. And later on this week we have a good-bye party for the Belgian boys. It's like it never ends. This has been the week of ongoing good-byes. I'm sure there will be plenty next week as well. 9 days til graduation. 10 days left in Clemson. Where has the time gone? No, but really where the heck did it go?! Has it really been 4 years already? Hard to believe. Good-bye Clemson. Hello Delaware.
Me and Mary Alice, Lillie, and Anna of ClemsonLIFE
Me, Aida, Aude, Jose, and Kelly at Monterrey's
1 comment:
don't go to delaware. stay with me forever!
Post a Comment