11 February 2008

Travels

I've decided that I really do like to travel...alot. Before college it was always just family vacations, but now that I'm on my own at school I have a lot more freedom. I can go all kinds of places on a whim. No plans necessary. This weekend in Maryland was fun with Kel. We got to just enjoy being at a home in a place other than Clemson. The change of scenery was so nice. Maybe we'll keep up our travels with all the weekends to come...hmm.

Today in the car we compiled a list of all the places we have been between the two of us since August 2007...
1. Nashville, TN (twice...and more times to come)
2. Frederick/Middletown, MD
3. Indianapolis, IN
4. Lake Lure, NC
5. Greenville, SC
6. Athens, GA
7. Kansas City/Lawrence, KS
8. High Point, NC
9. Lexington, KY
10. Hilton Head, SC
11. Cherokee, NC
12. St. Louis, MO
13. Lake of the Ozarks, MO
14. New York City, NY
15. ???

3 comments:

Angela&Corey said...

Who went to Lake of the Ozarks?

Kelly said...

you spelled FredErick wrong.

but that's okay.

Kristin said...

I went to Lake of the Ozarks over Christmas break. We spent the day there visiting my dad's aunt and cousins...and Kel I fixed the spelling just for you.