18 February 2008

I'm Not Looking

Or at least that's what Kelly told me since she is supposedly "reading" right next to me as I write this thing.

So I think Australia is a definite now. Just talked to the parents this weekend and everything is in its place.

This weekend was sooooo beautiful at home. It doesn't get any better than 75 degrees, sunny, and the beach. It was so great to finally wear shorts again. And I don't appreciate the monsooning rain here in Clemson either.

I just wish my mango muffins would get here already, and the rest of my package!


But today I did have Grandma's homemade cookies waiting for me when I got back today so that was pretty great.

I think this week I need to start cooking some of the recipes I brought with me to school. I know that it would at least make Kelly really happy. And I seem to have a little more free time for the next couple of weeks so it looks like a good idea to me. Except for the fact that we are supposed to be starting our detox diets this week...hmmm we'll see how that goes.

No comments: