04 February 2008

Distracted

Well for starters I got rid of the creepy monkey picture. It was kind of freaking me out too so now it's gone. But anyways, I'm supposed to be studying for my first physics test right now, but I can't seem to focus at all today. This is probably not a good thing. I hope I will be ok tomorrow...I just feel like doing anything and everything besides studying.

Tonight small group was fun. Even though we didn't even open Velvet Elvis or the Bible. oops...next time. But it was still so good just to sit and talk with Jenny, Kristin, and Kel. I love all of them so much. I don't know what I would do without them. It is nice to have them here since so many people that I care about in my life seem to live so far away....ehmm...for example corey beth! But it's ok because we will always be friends.

And I think I am going to work on not being so competitive with those around me, and learn to be more sensitive to others. And I guess blogging isn't all that terrible. It is a nice way to procrastinate productively.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

KB, I'm so proud of you.

And for the record, I don't know what I would do without YOU! You mean oh so much to me; and don't worry, it's funny when you're competitive...I don't take it personally.

Love you!

Corey said...

Yay!