23 August 2010

Me & Pipes

I'm home now between my semesters at UD. It has been nice to have a couple weeks to do absolutely nothing related to anatomy, although as lame as it is I still find myself thinking about muscles and nerves sometimes ah! Right now I've just been enjoying being at home and hanging out with my family and Piper. Pipes and I get to spend a lot of quality time together when everyone is at work and school. It has been wonderful. I'm sure going to miss this crazy little one. But at least she's coming to visit me in Delaware in September!

Other than that I really haven't been up to that much. I went to the movies with Josh a couple nights ago to see "The Other Guys" it was good! Real funny! Below is a little video of me and Piper.





1 comment:

Kelly said...

she has gotten big! but is still so so cute!