30 August 2010

Back in Action

It's good to be back in Delaware again. Once I returned I was surprised to find that I really did miss it here and the people too. The first day I was back I went and bought my textbooks, and let me just show you the size of my Pathology textbook...
Here it is all by itself
                                              
And here it is next to my Anatomy book from this summer (and I thought that book was massive!)

When I got to the counter to check out at the bookstore I placed the Pathology book on the counter and the cashier girl just looked at me with huge eyes and laughed. I said "yeaaaa I had no idea that it was going to be this massive!" So she then proceeds to ask me what my major was... so I said "Physical Therapy." And she goes "Ohhhhh that makes sense. I've heard about that one. Good luck with that." Glad I could bring some shock, awe, and laughter to her day. But I think this book is going to be real useful... I mean it should have EVERYTHING in it if it's this big. And needless to say I will never ever bring this book anywhere. Ha so yes here I go starting another crazy semester of PT school. But I survived through the first one with a 4.0 so I think I'm ready for tomorrow and whatever this next semester brings my way.

But before we get back into the craziness of school tomorrow we had to have some quality hanging out/celebrating times over these past few days. On Saturday night I went out with Becca, Dan, Amber, and Mark to have some beers (I love having guy friends... free drinks!). We then walked on over to the green where Daniel Tosh was doing a stand-up performance. It was supposed to be a special thing for the freshman, but we figured if it was outside we could just stand next to the tent and so did all the other upperclassman haha. It was really good, lots of laughs. I hadn't really heard of him til this summer when Josh told me about him. He was way jealous when I told him where I was that night!

And then on Sunday night (weird I know... seeing as you can't buy or sell any alcohol in Clemson on a Sunday) we all went out to celebrate Becca turning 21! Good times were had. Another reason for us to wear dresses and heels! Gotta love my fellow DPT classmates. Below are pics of my closest friends in my class.
Donna, Me, and Becca
Me, Becca, and Mark

No comments: