16 December 2008

Our Last Night Down Under

On my last night in Australia I decided that it would be best to stay up all night since my flight home was at noon. This would allow me to be able to sleep on the plane because we would arrive in L.A. at 7am. So from what I figured this would help me adjust to the huge time change easier. But Missy and I had plenty to do that night from packing to cleaning and all sorts of fun things. I decided to document the evening with videos.

And here they are...



And the night continues...



As we were cleaning out our pantry we realized we had a lot of left over "aluminium" foil and parchment paper. So what did we do? We decided to wear ALL of it and dance on our coffee table! And in this next video we didn't adjust the camera correctly...so our heads are cut off.



More dancing...



Even more dancing...



Time to do the dishes!



Australian Cicadas ewww.



Before we cleaned the floor...



And this is how we dry the floor.



Australian Sunrise.



Yes, this is the end of the videos. I know there were a lot, but we wanted to remember it all. Oh good times Australia. I'm so glad I got to experience something like this. It was definitely worth it. I also loved rooming with Missy. She's great. I'm really going to miss her. At least I only have to wait til January to see her again. Yay!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those were great!! I'm so happy that we did that. my favorite ones were your cryptwalking and my foor drying dances.

I miss youuu!

eric said...

I'm embarrassed for the both of you...