13 May 2007

Suprisingly Content

Sitting here on my bed with Phoebe (aka miss muffin), I've come to realize that I am becoming content with being at home now. Clemson feels like months ago...but it's only been a week! Working again at Skillets has also been great. I love everyone there...well almost. There are alot more people my age working there this summer too which is going to be fun! yay! But if only Cathy would stop nagging me about getting a second job serving...ugh. oh well, I figure if it works out, than great! But if not I'm not going to dwell on it; I'll just find a nannying job with someone.

Oh and yes...Mother's Day was good. Nothing too terribly eventful. But Cathy enjoyed my card and the breakfast in bed along with an evening on the beach with the fam, including Phoebe who is still peacefully sleeping as I type...

1 comment:

Corey said...

Aw... muffin. Scout likes to bite me and paw the keyboard/my face when I type.
I'm glad you're enjoying work! And Clemson does seem like too long ago, but I can't wait for you to come here!