grrrrrrrrrrrr.........so my original post just got deleted because I went back a page and then tried to come back to my post I was typing, and it was GONE!!! oh well. So here is my attempt to recreate my masterpiece one more time...
So today was a day full of unexpected events. First Kyle and I went to get our follow up Hepatitis A shots, and what do I do...I pass out!! As soon as she has given me my shot, I remember feeling very light-headed as the room seemed to be consumed by this white light obscuring my vision. And after that...well I couldn't really tell you except that I remember waking up with the doctor and a few other nurses around me on the floor handing me orange juice, crackers, a wet towel for my forehead, and a towel to put behind my head as a cushion. I couldn't believe I had passed out. This has never ever happened to me in my entire life. I have never been fearful of needles or anything like that before. But apparently the reason I passed out was because I hadn't had enough to eat before my appointment. Supposedly eating at 11:30 did not cut it for my appointment at 2:30....hmm oops. But all in all I recovered fine, as I got to just lay around at home for the rest of the afternoon watching Ferris Buller's Day Off....not too bad.
Later that evening, my mom and I went to see "Fiddler on the Roof" at the Self Family Arts Center. And thank goodness I was feeling better, because the performance was spectacular! Seeing all costumes made me remember of how when I was younger I wished that we still dressed like that today because I was in love with those big circle skirts! I loved how they just twirl so beautifully! It then made me think of contradancing because I love being able to wear those long flowy skirts and dancing until you're dizzy! Oh how I love contradancing.
And after coming home, I decided to check and see if the rest of my grades were up. I think I just sat there at my computer for a good minute when I saw that my grade in chemistry was an "A"!!!! I couldn't believe it becuase I was sure I had a "B". I have no idea how I pulled that one off, other than I must have schooled that final exam. WOW WOW WOW...I am still in shock at the moment. What a great ending to my peculiar day!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're ok! anddd I'm proud of you for getting an A in chemistry! I feel honored to live with such an intelligent person next year.
p.s.- I promise I'm only bad at making deserts...I can cook real food good!
Post a Comment