26 July 2011

Snapshots of Recent Happenin's

These past 2 months have been quite busy. So I thought I would summarize my recent "exciting" times at home with a few pictures. Being away makes me appreciate where I am from that much more. I am getting comfortable back at home in my usual routine... uh oh.

Flowers from Dan for the first day of my clinical. So sweet.

Pipes after we ran and played on the beach one evening.

Same evening on the beach 

Last Saturday afternoon where I spent several hours reading HP in the peacefulness
 of the beach (and got really burned on the back of my legs!! ahh!)

Sunset going over the bridge after driving home from work. SC really is prettier.
So there you have it. I really don't do a whole lot at home besides spending time with the fam and working 9-6 at the clinic. Nothing crazy exciting. But I am really learning alot at my clinic, and it is very rewarding to actually start evaluating and treating patients... I still have so much to learn!

No comments: