17 February 2011

NOLA

Mmm Jambalaya, Beignets, and Gumbo... the food in New Orleans was fantastic! Almost every dinner I had involved something cajun. We even had fried alligator one night. Delish! It was a great trip overall. I learned lots at the conference. I ended up going to most of the sports lectures, which were so interesting. Can't wait til I actually get to start treating patients... this summer ah! I also got to experience Bourbon Street. Pure craziness to say the least. 
French Quarter - St. Louis Cathedral

And then I was able to spend lots of time with my friends and classmates. Bottom line: we got to see everyone's true personality. That's what traveling with 12 other people will do. But luckily I came away as being known as a laid back, easy going, drama free girl who is a very efficient packer and can be ready in 30 minutes or less in the morning... Not bad I would say. I have made my dad proud. That's what growing up with all brothers will do for you. And for that I am very grateful. 

Me and the Dans!

No comments: