So I've officially lived in Delaware for exactly one week. I've been a legit PT student for 3 days, and so far so good. Except all my life basically consists of is studying anatomy. Oh well. And I'll let you know how I feel after the first 6-hour test we have in a couple weeks ahhh! But anyways here are the pictures of my new apartment as promised... (and Kelly please take note of the hippo picture in the bathroom... and Corey I took many different pics so you can get a panorama view of the place!)








2 comments:
It's cute! Though I'm not too sure how I feel about seeing your things in a new apartment...no more kb bed to jump on. no more scruffy. no more wicker dresser to steal my favorite clemson long-sleeve tshirt from (luckily i have my own now)
One day you're going to come home and Kelly and I will be napping in your shabby chic nest. It will be a good day for all.
Thanks for posting theeese!
Post a Comment