Last weekend, my family and I spent 4 days in New York City...and it was FABULOUS! I fell in love with it. None of us had ever been before, except my dad but that was about 35 years ago. I love the fast pace, the variety of stores and attractions, the restaurants, the cold, and the large amount of people. I'm excited that I will be so much closer to it once I move up north this summer...try only 2 hours! ah!
Times Square from our hotel window
This has been a wonderful winter break. I have been very content being at home with my family. It was nice to get away to a big city, and then return home and have a nice Christmas. Everything seems to be coming together in my life now, which is probably part of the reason I am feeling more content. I am seeing how God is working out his plan for me, and how my prayers are being answered. It is amazing to see how his plan is unfolding in ways that I could not comprehend. Things are coming together for a reason, and this is where the next step of my life is supposed to take place. I am excited for the next phase of my life to start this summer!
Josh and I with Lady Liberty
No comments:
Post a Comment