She sang almost every song off her new album "Far." And then she sang several of the classics such as, "That Time," "Samson," "Fidelity," "On the Radio," "Poor Little, Rich Boy," "Hotel Song," "Apres Moi," and "Us." I'm sure there's some I'm missing. And then she also sang a few songs acapella that I hadn't heard. They were hilarious. One was about whores and the other was about boys with blue eyes.
I love Regina.
Here are a few of the videos that I took. They turned out better than the pictures did.
Jimmy this is for you:
Samson from Kristin Beste on Vimeo.
Kelly here's yours:
Dance Anthem of the 80's from Kristin Beste on Vimeo.
And Corey here is yours:
That Time from Kristin Beste on Vimeo.
2 comments:
She is incredible. Thanks!!
I didn't know that she played the guitar too.
yay! and i'm liking the blue background.
Post a Comment