I would like to sincerely apologize for my lack of entries recently. My life has been, well quite a rollercoaster. I finally have found some spare time to blog. I have worked 8 straight days in a row. I can't believe it. But it's not terrible because I really love my job...alot. They treat me so well. I get to eat whatever I want...for free! And the chefs I work with are super nice and super great for a change. And most of the members are pleasant. Maybe I should just drop out of school and work at Palmetto Bluff forever. Hmmm...tempting.
Tomorrow my brother is graduating. Weird. Is he really old enough already? I feel like that was me just yesterday. Man does time fly. Pretty soon Josh will be up there...omg. I am starting to feel more grownup now which is strange to me. I am in my twenties. I am learning all about wines at work. I am a junior in college. Every time Kyle uses the phrase, "but I'm 18 now..." I roll my eyes. And I prefer to live in an apartment with my friends instead of at home. Could this really have happened already?
My life is turning around it seems. Thank goodness. Corey gets to live with me for 5 weeks, and we get to work together. I am keeping in touch with everyone on a regular basis. I should be able to do 2 weeks of Handycamp for the first time ever this summer. We'll see what happens....
No comments:
Post a Comment