My first attempt at "video blogging." No laughing allowed (and if I hear of any I will never do it again).
Well I hope everyone liked it. Maybe more to come? We'll see. I don't like listening to myself talk, let alone watching myself...ah. Tomorrow I've got to secure a job for the summer according to Cathy. Which means I have to find a serving job somewhere...I'm hoping Skillets works out because that would be pretty convenient. Other than that I don't have too much else planned over my break except for a haircut...whoa. So I plan on getting a nice tan if the weather will cooperate. I am grateful of where I live, it's just sometimes I get bored of it. I want to be near a bigger city. But for now I'm ok...it's just the end of the summer that always gets me. I guess that means for PT school I will be venturing out to a different state! yes! (no Charleston please Cathy!) I need to stay away from rural upstate SC too. It's not really my fave. I do like Clemson though and all my friends. They are some of the greatest people I know!
3 weeks and 3 days til Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
you and your face are precious. i'm so glad you took my advice. i only wish I could take yours and drive to hh :(
INTERNET CAFE WON"T LET ME LISTEN TO THIS... but I watched it, and I miss you!!
I really like how sing-songy your voice is when you're talking to yourself. But I like this in general.
Post a Comment